Saturday 24 August 2019, 10:00am - 02:00pm
Hits : 20780
The Town of Hyde Park Historical Society Museum, 4389 Rt. 9, will be open June 1 - Oct. 27 on Saturdays 10-2 & Sundays 1-4. No Fee. We own the Little Red Schoolhouse at 1593 Rt. 9G in Hyde Park, NY. For tours call Jeff Fishwick at 845-546-1194. The LRS has a Geocaching site. See our website for info: www.townofhydepark-historicalsociety.org
For info. Patsy N Costello, President, at 845-229-2559.
Location 4389 Albany Post Road, Hyde Park, NY 12538